Monday, August 11, 2014

Girls Camp!!

This is a post with not very many pictures, because most of the time I was at camp I was running around like a chicken with no head. Camp was such a great experience! I am the 2nd counselor in the YW presidency as well as the camp director for our ward, both very big but very fun callings. Camp this year was stake camp and it was held at Brighton Meadows up Parley's Canyon. The theme was Coming Unto Christ by B.U.G.S (becoming unified gospel sisters). Each ward was assigned one of the personal progress values and a bug. We were Virtue which is gold and our bug was a caterpillar. I had a hay day with our assignment!


We only got rained on one of the four days we were up there so that was a huge blessing! The girls favorite activities were canoeing, the zip line, friendship bracelets, painting rocks, shopping at the "flea market," camp songs, and human knots.




It was a blast to be up there with the girls and I felt like we really grew closer, which as their leader is the one thing I really hoped would happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment